Dear Pro-Life Friends,
As you have seen from our news reporting over the last two weeks, the battle over the Supreme Court is about to begin.
While pro-abortion Justice David Souter plans to retire, and that is good news for women and unborn children, his replacement could be just as much of an abortion advocate who will keep the infamous Roe v. Wade decision in place for decades more.
You and I both know that that means millions more lives lost, children killed, women injured and hearts broken.
As we have since the early 1990s, LifeNews.com will provide you with the most timely, accurate and comprehensive coverage of this coming battle. We will give you the background of potential nominees, focus on the fights in the U.S. Senate that will impact the debate, and show you what top pro-life groups are doing to represent your voice in the confirmation process.
With Obama’s long pro-abortion record, chances are he will appoint someone who has a clear record advocating abortion. The signs are already appearing that some members of the Senate who might otherwise vote to block such a nominee will not do so.
That means LifeNews.com and the pro-life movement need every bit of your help to prevent a radically pro-abortion nominee from ascending to the highest court in the land.
Below are some ways you can help us keep the pro-life movement informed on this and other key pro-life topics on abortion, human cloning, assisted suicide and other attacks on human life. Please take the time to give us a hand so more people can be informed, involved and save lives.
And on this Mother’s Day, thank you for all you do to support future mothers and the unborn children who deserve the right to live.
Founder and Editor
Ten Ways You can Help LifeNews.com
1. Make a donation to LifeNews.com. We don’t want you to cancel the financial support you give to your favorite pro-life group, church ministry or pregnancy center. But if you can spare a little extra to help LifeNews.com, please use our form at the end of the email to send us a donation. Or, you can send an online gift through PayPal to us at email@example.com.
2. Link to LifeNews.com stories on your web site, discussion forum or blog. Feel free to use a headline or a few paragraphs as a teaser and then link to the news article. You can also put LifeNews.com headlines on your web site with LifeNews.com RSS Newsfeed.
3. Seed LifeNews.com stories on sites like Digg, Reddit, Newsvine, or My Yahoo. We’ve provided an easy way to do this with the community links at the top of every news story.
4. Ask friends to sign up for free news from LifeNews.com. We offer a daily version (http://www.Lifenews.com/digest) and a twice-weekly version (http://www.Lifenews.com/weekly) of our email news reports. Just ask your pro-life friends to go to those links to sign up.
5. Take a LifeNews.com sign up sheet to your church or pro-life event. We’ve made a handy sign up sheet you can use to have pro-life folks sign up for our free news and mail back to us. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
6. Take advantage of the LifeNews.com archives. Did you know that approximately 15,000 pro-life news articles are available at http://www.LifeNews.com? If you’re looking for an easy way to find information on pro-life topics, candidates, people, or subjects, use the search at the top of our web site. Just email us if you need help.
7. Have LifeNews.com editor Steven Ertelt speak to your pregnancy center, pro-life group, conference or dinner. If you’re looking for an exciting speaker to motivate your audience and encourage them to support your efforts, he can come and speak for much less than most other speakers. He can present a general message or speak on any pro-life topic. Contact email@example.com for booking information.
8. Ask your local Christian radio station to run the LifeNews Radio program. We have a two-minute program that features the top pro-life news stories every weekday. Ask your favorite station to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send them an audio sample to preview. There is no cost to run the program. We’re also looking for Internet-based radio stations and programs to run LifeNews Radio, so let us know if you run one.
9. See your name in lights. LifeNews.com would like to feature more local pro-life groups, pregnancy center staff and abstinence educators in our news stories. If you have an official comment for the record on a news story, send that to us at email@example.com and we may include it in a future news article. Please include your name, affiliation, and a note that this is or the record.
10. Pray. We saved the best for last. We truly appreciate your prayers for LifeNews.com that God will use this ministry to further the pro-life cause. So many of you write in and let us know you’ve been praying for us and we appreciate that more than you know!
We would like to support the work of LifeNews.com with a $___ donation.
Please mail your check to LifeNews.com, PO Box 1931, Cheyenne, WY 82003
City ____________________ State ____ Zip __________________
Email Address ____________________________________________
Friend’s Email Address(es) __________________________________
LifeNews.com will never sell/rent/give your name and address to
anyone and we do not place you on a telemarketing list when you donate.
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2009 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.
For information on advertising or reprinting news from LifeNews.com, email us.
To change your profile/unsubscribe: http://www.listcast.com/x?u=35756755c-1a7c50b8
Filed under: VoteYesForLife.com | Leave a Comment »